View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:53 AM   #447
miquele
Connoisseur
miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Kindle Voyage
Hello adamselene,
I try to change the incorrectly set language code of a dictionary in order to make it work on the Paperwhite. I followed your script which runs - however, I get following "Error: Dictionary contains multiple inflection index sections, which is not yet supported".
I assume this breaks the process? Do you know of another possibility to change the in/out language of a .mobi file?
Thanks a lot!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	output.png
Views:	284
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	96816  

Last edited by miquele; 11-25-2012 at 12:10 PM. Reason: attachment
miquele is offline   Reply With Quote