View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:36 PM   #92
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
You so gals and guys so rock!

I'm back form the Hospital. Everything went perfect. I've never been through anything like this. The best thing is I don't remember a thing. One minute I was biting down on a mouth guard and told to roll to my side and the next, Some nice nurse name Judy was telling me to wake up. Now that was a bit scary waking up and not knowing where you are but she was a doll and kept talking to me. The sedation drugs made me a talker so I was jabbing a mile a minute about you guys, about ebooks and my Kindles. She hadn't a clue what a Kindle was.... then she left and I was like hey come back here, although I didn't say that out loud. I started talking to myself. I felt pretty good but my body just wouldn't listen to my brain so it took awhile before I could move. I told myself out loud, Baby steps, baby steps.

I find this amusing because I am the shy girl in the corner with a book and here I was jabbing away. Me Miss Chatterbox.

My Surgeon who is awesome talked to my husband. So I got minimal facts but the procedure I had to do the prep for which scared me most came back that I was fine. Not even a polyp or anything. Now I hope I never have to do it again till I am over 50. (I'll be 35 this month)

The second one they found somethings and sent them off to the lab. So I am nervous but I knew something wasn't right. I'll see my surgeon in December for the results.

Hubby was awesome during it all. He even got me a little something from the gift shop that was waiting for me when I was wheeled back to my room. I think he needed to feel like he was doing something as he hates just staying in the room waiting for me to return.

My only discomfort is where they put the IV in, every time I bend my wrist it feels bruised. I got stuck several times because my veins kept hiding. Once they wheel my gurney into the OR waiting room the OR Nurse knew what she was doing and had no trouble getting the IV set up. So after that I was off to the Theater as they call it.

Once there I had to gargle this most horrible stuff to knumb my throat then actually swallow it. I gagged like three times but everyone in the OR was cheering me on to get it down. I think that and the prep was the worst part, everything else was easy because I don't remember a thing.

As soon as we left I got me some Mickey D french fries and now I am starving!!!! I'm so happy I can eat finally! *does happy dance*

Now I just have to continue to come off the drugs after a super nap and slowly eat and catch up on my life then some reading. Again Thank You Everyone for the well wishes, thoughts....etc You guys are the best! *group hug*
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote