View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 10:35 PM   #7
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza View Post
!! It's not that lines are disappearing, just dropping down to the next line before they've used up all the space on the one they're on.
Did you check to see if they look that way in MS Reader? If so then there really isn't anything calibre can do about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza View Post
I got the LIT files from a buddy at my gym who saw I had a reader and hooked up me up with some of his own stuff. Why is that important?
It isn't from a calibre-bug perspective as long as the file displays properly in MS Reader, however: (a) pirated files tend to be more error-prone and (b) this forum doesn't condone or aid blatant piracy. Talking about the implications of sharing files with a friend is probably enough to spawn another 20-page "piracy" thread, so we'll leave that be for now .
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote