View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 10:03 AM   #5
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Search Twilight Zone

Using the Kobo Book search recently felt like falling into the twilight zone. I was asked by a friend for help to buy "Love Unscripted" by Tina Reber. (Yes, it was for a friend.. why are you looking at me like that?)

So first, we searched for "Love Unscripted" (without the quotes, in Kobo search.)

Kobo replies: Displaying results for: “hearts in darkness”

WTF? Needless to say, the results didn't include anything like Love Unrestricted....

So then we searched for "Tina Reber", now Kobo replies:
Displaying results for: “kristen ashley”

I would love to know how it's even possible to so thoroughly confuse a simple search function.
rashkae is online now   Reply With Quote