View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I agree that contrast is an objective measurement. I'm just not convinced that Amazon is an objective measurer, especially as there's been no announcement from eInk about an improved eInk version with 25% increased contrast.

I would be delighted if it were true.
The same figure is quoted by eInk - it's in the "News" section of their site - so I'm sure it's true. It would be too easy to disprove if not.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote