View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 08:55 AM   #189
Fellball
Wizard
Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: K3,K4,PB360,PB360+,PB701-IQ und noch diverse andere Lesegeräte....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icewyng View Post
That is when the IQ just quit and never turned back on. Been 24 hours and still nothing. The battery seems to work but, if I press on the power or reset button, it just won't work.
In december my IQ is going off whil reading (Akku was fully loaded). When i pressing the Power-Button to start, i only hear a "klick" in Speakers and nothing else happens.

On next morning i try it again, but same.

I was very angry, so i press the Power-Button often and very fast. Suddenly the IQ begins to boot and turned off again while booting. At the 5. attempt , the IQ boots completely. I reflashed the IQ. No Problems again with this effect.

Sorry, my english is not good....
Fellball is offline   Reply With Quote