View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:17 PM   #20
Lupines
Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G+Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmid View Post
Do you plan to create a ttsd replacement ?
Two years ago I started to work on it but then discovered a TTS voice suitable for the built-in TTS engine and lost my interest.
All I have is a stub listening on DBus.
Well, my plan was to create a replacement to get voices in other languages other than English. Where did you discover this new voice for ttsd?

Thanks,
Lupines.
Lupines is offline   Reply With Quote