View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 09:54 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippin65 View Post
hi everyone, love my kindle 2 with a few small exceptions. the interface/navigation seems sluggish- although page turning is fine. love the heft, the feeling of quality.
here's my head scratcher...I originally ordered a kindle 1 but then cancelled before it was shipped last year. I did buy a kindle 2 and when I went to my kindle area on the amazon website, my new, and only, kindle is listed as Thomas' 4th kindle... why?
Have you registered it to your name?

To change your Kindles name, this is from the Amazon Kindle support page:

To change your Kindle's name and e-mail address:

1. Locate the desired Kindle in the Your Kindles list and click the "Edit Info" link.
2. Enter a new name and/or e-mail prefix in the Edit Info box.
3. Click the Update information button when finished.

If all else fails, call Kindle support.......they are great at walking people thru problems.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote