View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 04:14 AM   #9
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
True, our corporate website got hacked not that long ago.
We discovered that when then trying to access some internal website, and having chrome warning about security issue as the domain had been blaklisted.

Gmail does a good job in filtering all the mess.

For the most part, if you stay away from illegal website, use a firewall, and keep your OS up to date, you're good.

I don't use an anti virus anymore. Last time i had trouble, that was because I had forgotten to run windows update on my new windows install.

And the record, windows XP own firewall do work. It was the only thing protecting my grand mother's PC. We ran a full scan when realizing that : noting.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 03-31-2013 at 04:18 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote