View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 08:19 AM   #60
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
A lot more "no"s than I expected. I'm generally of the same mind except I would love to get my hands on some of the games that are on iOS. I suspect that a lot of people on here aren't gamers and so don't feel that same pull.
Not *mobile* gamers, anyway.
I do my gaming on bigger screens.

Around here the primary driver for tablet buyers is going to be reading. And for reading the Mini falls short compared to other alternatives. I looked into it but, as atractive as the weight spec is, the rest of the package didn't add up.
Not for reading, anyway.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote