View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Survey of author's views of publishers

I'm not an author myself, but thought you might be interested in this survey from the UK. Please forgive me if I've inadvertently offended by posting in this forum though not an writer.

http://www.writersworkshop.co.uk/blo...of-our-survey/

'A few weeks ago, The Writers’ Workshop launched a survey, open only to professional authors, entitled Do You Love Your Publisher? We launched this survey because we felt authors were too seldom asked directly for feedback by the industry that’s founded on their passion, knowledge and creativity. And it’s a good job we did ask: the picture that emerges contains some sharp lessons for the industry we all love.'
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote