View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #14
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Agreed. I won a Kindle 3 and am saddened at the crazy process I would have to go through to borrow a library book to read.
Once I decided that I'd be using Calibre to maintain my eBook library, the process became exactly the same process that it would be for getting any ADE book from any non-integrated store on to just about any reader. A little easier than most other readers, actually, thanks to the email feature.

Last edited by ApK; 08-29-2011 at 03:25 PM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote