View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 06:30 PM   #3
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
To be perfectly honest, I just don't sweat it that much. I prefer ebooks for their convenience, but I have no particular aversion to buying dead-trees if need be (especially if they're ridonkulously cheaper). I'm not a collector, though--nor a re-reader of fiction--so I tend to go with what makes financial sense at the time and skip the wailing and gnashing of teeth (not that that's what you've done) over the injustice of it all.
Do you just toss/sell/donate the books when you're done with them, then?

I'm a bit of a collector and I've been trying to use ebooks to clear out my shelves. Hence my heavy sighs when these things occur...
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote