View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 06:10 AM   #20
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfiera View Post
Many thanks, Perkin

That's part of the problem. I don't have "customize" as an option.
I think you are running an old version of these plugins? That would explain the lack of customisation and why you don't have a menu. On the old versions you had to use tweaks to change your configuration, those are long since done with. Please make sure you install the latest versions on the first post of both this and the Open With thread.

If that doesn't work post back, I have some other ideas.

[EDIT] Dwanthy had the same idea while I was writing this...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote