View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 06:47 AM   #13
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
hi playful

i don't edit the HTML file per se (don't really know how to). i format a book in Open Office to the best of my abilities and then export it to HTML, from where i use mobipocket creator.
i needed WordPad to see the "attribute" field, which in my case is not "mobi" but "western". otherwise i use h1 and class for the other two fields.

and yep, so good to have a navigable TOC!
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote