Thread: ePub file size
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 01:54 PM   #13
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedda View Post
I found out what did happen with my file, it was all ADE`s fault. It didn`t show correctly the chapters I had in, when I saw the epub in my sony Ereader it was perfectly fine, really odd, right?
The Sony uses ADE as well, and has the limitation on file size, so it's obviously not ADE's fault.

As long as each individual xhtml flow is under 300K (there's a limit for the packed size as well, but I forget it right now) you'll be fine.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote