View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #371
diremommy
Zealot
diremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zenpad S 8, iPad mini 2
I've recently started using FB reader on my tablet, and I really like it, except for one thing. Sometimes, I hold the reader in my left hand, and it's awkward to turn the pages the way it's set up. Is there a way to customize this app to turn the page by touching the top and bottom of the screen, rather than left and right? That's how I have it set up in both Aldiko and Moon+.

One more question- I also use Aldiko, and I really like it as well, most of the time. The big problem I have with this app is it (quite often) tends to go back a page instead of forward, which really pulls me out of the reading experience. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but it didn't help. This is why I've been checking out FB reader instead.
diremommy is offline   Reply With Quote