View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:40 PM   #13
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
You absolutely certain that none of the android blood sugar monitoring apps won't work on any of the Nooks? Even the color ones?

The OP could use an actual reference verifying that, if you have it handy.

No I don't have a reference. I have common sense & I have used a blood glucose meter. There's nowhere on any reader in existence to stick the glucose test strip into for it to be able to read the strip.

I'm sorry & I don't mean to be nasty but that's got to be one of the stupidest questions I've ever heard. Do I have a reference? LOL I don't need one! Clearly you've never seen or used a glucose meter.

Here, watch a demo on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY-tIAib_sg

There is a port on several meters to upload/download the results to a computer which I already said in an earlier post but to do an acutal blood glucose reading on a digital reader, is not possible.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote