View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #1283
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Cold Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I started reading Cold Days earlier today and I just finished reading Chapter 14 I'm now heading for my bed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_D View Post
I was down with the flu yesterday, so I was able to finish the new Iron Druid book Trapped and got about 2/3 of the way through Cold Days. Really good so far although Harry seems to get smacked around a lot for someone so powerful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
It would not be Harry if he didn't get pushed around. That is what makes him so human (if only in disguise). If he was all powerful, the story would end here - Harry becomes allmighty God - what is the fun in that ...
All I can say is:
Spoiler:
“CORRECT,” Demonreach answered, “WARDEN.”

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote