View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:01 PM   #33
piper28
Zealot
piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Ah, so now I have a new excuse for my crappy code: I struggled with English in high school!

Seriously though, I can't write creatively, and for that matter can't write scientific papers all that well, but I'd like to think my code has gotten to a decent point (or at least had, I don't get to do anywhere near as much coding as I used to). But for me, there's no question that it came from a lot of practice. Quite frankly, I just didn't know enough when I was starting to realize how important it can be to worry about writing clean code that's decently commented. Eventually I learned that if you do it right the first time, it tends to mean a lot less fixing the code later .
piper28 is offline   Reply With Quote