View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 05:00 AM   #2
Sigyn
Junior Junior Member
Sigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: none
Yk how when we were kids the playground at school still had those big metal merry-go-rounds with the slight trough around it? And you got dared at least once a year by some other kid - who may or may not be your actual friend - to let them spin you as hard (or long?) as they could?

I feel like I got pushed on that by a bigger grade kid yk? For some reason that dare never got me to puke, but right now I am a little dizzy and feel like I'm walking crookedy.

<waits a small while>

Oh! "5 free days out of 90" is what most of that was, co-inciding with holiday shopping. Okay, I'm with us. At least, as much as I'm normally with us.
Sigyn is offline   Reply With Quote