View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 08:39 PM   #8
mpeg2
Connoisseur
mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Years ago, I was asked to make a timer for a friend with a sauna - the idea was that he could set it for however long he wanted to have the session be & it would count down to zero. Before I made it, I did a simple test - brought a LED connected to a battery into the sauna - it lasted about 2 minutes & died from the heat. My ultimate solution was to put the electronics outside & use an incandescent numeric display inside.

From that experience, I'd speculate that an ebook in a sauna might last about 5-10 minutes...

Rich
mpeg2 is offline   Reply With Quote