View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 05:13 AM   #16
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Welcome! I was a newbie back in December and I felt the same way when I found this place

Since my brain is having trouble resolving your user name, every time I see it, I see "jellybelly". But since I like jelly beans, it's not a bad thing. Other users have fared far worse in my interpretations. I still think of DiapDealer as a guy selling diapers door-to-door. (Shhh... don't tell him.)

Now, I must go before the rabbit sees me.

Edited to add: I still think of vampire bunnies every time I see celery.
Lol.....My last name is Elie-kelly first name is jenn
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote