View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 08:18 AM   #6
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actionman View Post
I discovered the best fix for wayward epubs is to delete the css file and convert epub to epub in Calibre with settings you nominate.
Hm. Good suggestion. I'll take a look at the CSS file, perhaps I can remove some stuff.
Worth a try at least :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d0g View Post
Many of the O'Reilly epubs have REALLY large chapters and complex formatting with tables, images, etc. It takes a while for the little kobo CPU to process.
Yes, I can imagine that. Tables are bad on PCs as well.
But still, I can't imagine it takes THAT long - unless the entire book is rendered every time. (Which I'm currently assuming is what happens when I change font size.)

Besides, I don't think the Kobo CPU is that little. It's an ARM11/ARMv6 AFAIK. Better than the CoolEr.
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote