View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 03:51 PM   #6
bthrowsnaill
Dreamer
bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I find that if I think about the plot for a while and then don't think about it actively for a few days, I'll usually get an idea to add detail to the plot outline (as MTM suggests above). This seems like an "easy" way to keep moving on the outline--with the key being that you take a few minutes to write down your ideas (I have a bad memory--ymmv).
One you are in the writing stage though, this advice wouldn't necessarily apply; although it could keep your project from going totally idle, which might be beneficial.
bthrowsnaill is offline   Reply With Quote