Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 08:28 AM   #81
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcootje View Post
When I connect my PB302 to the power for charging and it´s powered off everything is okay. When I start the PB302 I can read books and more, but when I´ve already started the PB302 and connect it then to the power It shows me the message ´connected to the pc, remove usb cable etc etc...´. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
If the firmware version is this what I found D302.15.2 then I have I think the latest version. I also have the PB302 less then a week.

kr Marcootje

Welcome to mobileread .....

You can alter what the 302 does, when connected, from the Maintenance 'page' .
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote