View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 07:40 PM   #170
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
No other way to get that resolution at that size with a good enough keyboard and decent weight.
The resolution is a tricky thing: http://news.cnet.com/8301-33620_3-57...omebook-pixel/
The display still is great, but for now doesn't come up to the full potential yet.
Anyway...
I'll certainly remain a loyal fan of Google. I love my Nvidia Shield and part of the fun are the Android games and emulators.
And I definitely will buy Google Glass, although the 2nd generation already is on the horizon.
And Chromebook Pixel hasn't been a real disappointment either. I just had to recognise that it doesn't fit my personal usage patterns.

Last edited by mgmueller; 10-19-2013 at 07:42 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote