View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #47
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
And there would be a check to make sure that they were turned off. There was the one time that I had my cell phone in my purse and forgot to turn it off. It was a complete accident and the battery was dead when we landed which was a pain in the wazoo.

Or the fact that a Kindle can be put in airplane mode but not turned completly off. Heck, I am not certain you can completly turn off an iPad. If you can, I don't know how to do so.

The point is that planes have been flying with eletronics in various states of on for a while, whether intentional or accidental. There was a time when that would have been bad for airplanes but we are most likely past that time. Which is why we have not seen planes falling from the sky in large quantities due to interference since people started flying with laptops and cell phones and iPod's. Nevermind e-readers, tablets, iTouches, Gameboys, and a whole host of small electronics. Most of which probably where in some state of on.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote