View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 11:45 AM   #30
JohnTRN
Enthusiast
JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
Yes I mean WMA. And you are correct, in order to play them I have to buy a player that comes with them, the free ones don't...that sucks! Some of the songs I listen to I am unable to find as MP3s.

Oh well, I'm not going to be using the player all that much since this tablet is pretty much for house use only so I would be listening to my full audio system which has much better sound!
If you have a Windoze machine, use Windows Media Player to RIP your CD's to MP3 files and play those on your Nexus. All of my CD's have been ripped and rest quietly in their jewel cases. They are readily available on my hard disk drive anytime I want to listen on my phone, tablet or MP3 player.

Cheers!

John
JohnTRN is offline   Reply With Quote