View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #434
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky1 View Post
Congrats on the Kindle Fire! How do you like it? I've been toying with the idea of getting one.
I love the Kindle Fire.

Truth be told, I was one of the people (and maybe even the only person, for a while) on the forum that thought an Amazon tablet was a bad idea. I didn't see what they could deliver that other tablets couldn't, and it's a very challenging field out there.

Well, as we know now, they delivered on price, and on content. There are a lot of situations where I like reading on my Kindle Fire just as much as on my Kindle 3, and the video streaming with Prime can't really be beat.

I think you really need to root it for the Kindle Fire to reach its full potential (where you can put the Android Market on it, install an overclocker, etc.), but once you do that, it's golden. I'm really glad I got it.

You can see my full Amazon review here.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote