View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 11:29 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Don't let's start that argument. A desire for relative privacy doesn't not imply guilt. I simply don't want the universe "googling" what I consider semi-private conversations, or "members-only" information, if you will.
I'm sorry what now? This is a publically accesable forum with no expectation of privacy. The only expectiation is if you don't use your real name. Of course, if your one of those morons that use the same puesdonym on every form then that will tie to together.

Many people forget how "pubilc" the net really is and get themselves into trouble.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote