View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 09:02 PM   #5
Maggie Leung
Wizard
Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSun View Post
Hi Maggie.

I think that is a key point. Ease of use. No one wants to fudge with their entertainment. They want it to be fast and easy to use. It doesn't matter if you are a rocket scientist or a janitor - no one wants to waste time. I think that is the most important aspect, and one that Apple has a unique advantage in the maket.
My husband is an IT guy who builds his own computers and such. I get that some people like to tinker. Many of those who do, though, fail to understand that there are many more consumers who don't care to tinker. To me, it doesn't matter the brand. Give me reliability and ease of use. If you can deliver such a tablet at a lower price, even better.

I wanted a tablet long before Apple announced one. I was going to wait and see what Microsoft and HP produced, but then they pulled back. With iPad's success, now everyone wants a piece of it. Great. Many companies have gotten off the pot, thanks to iPad. About freaking time.
Maggie Leung is offline   Reply With Quote