View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 01:02 AM   #26
mogui
eNigma
mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.

Device: HTC G1 Android FBReader
Stupid and Sony near reconciliation. Details follow.

On the 20th of August the Sony Connect store made an adjustment to Stupid's account. Stupid is greatly encouraged. He or she waited to see if Sony would send a support email to announce the fact, but none appeared. Stupid then tried to purchase a book with the returned money. He or she was disappointed to find that there was no way to use the money. Stupid sent a reply to Sony Support within the special delimiters that Sony Support requires. It reads as follows:
"[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]
I see that you have entered an account adjustment of $-12.78 into my connect store account. Thank you! Now can you please tell me how I can use this money? It was not added back into my Launch Promotion Balance which is still at $0.47. I selected a book to purchase. It appears in my shopping cart, but there is no cash balance showing in the cart and apparently no way to check out the purchase. What do you suggest?
[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]"

Stupid is excited over the possibility that he or she may soon be able to buy a new book!
mogui is offline   Reply With Quote