Thread: Dirty books
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 05:38 PM   #8
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
As a poor teen from a large family almost all my reading up until age 20 was done from the library.

One day, whilst reading a Feist book, I turned the page and found someone had picked their nose and left the smeared booger between the pages. Nearly made me add my puke to the book!!

That was the day I decided no matter what I would buy my own books from then on and I have never been back to a library since.

Cheers,
PKFFW
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote