View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 04:55 PM   #26
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
It's currently fixed only. I've been thinking about adding regex support there, but I'm hesitant to open that can of worms (hesitant meaning nothing else will get done in my life until I get it working ).
I totally understand

Quote:
I've been tempted to do that myself (<a> tags). I just need to figure out how to handle the situation of having elements that can ONLY be deleted and not modified.
Well, it will be a nice addition if you do it.

Quote:
EDIT: did you ever get any more details on the "index out of range" error you were getting? I should really post a version that has more in the way of debug output.
I haven't tested it more. I am on vacation and preparing a travel (I begin my travel tomorrow at 7:20AM), so I'll test it after it.