View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #6
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
The Instructions I am following say

Make sure your NookManager and NTGAppsAttack versions match (see above).
Make sure your have rooted your Nook with NookManager and all is working correctly.
Deauthorize any readers you have installed and authorized with your Adobe ID.
Unzip the NTGAppsAttack zip file into the the root of your NookManager microSD card
Power off your Nook
Insert NookManager microSD card into your Nook
Power on your Nook and let NookManager load
From the main NookManager screen select More, then Custom, then Install NTGappsAttack
If all goes well, select Back, Back, Exit, eject your microSD card and let your Nook boot

The line in red is the issue, I don't see a More option at all. I do see a Custom but its on the main screen, not within a More folder
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote