View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #3
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
This has come up a few times before. It cannot be done as a metadata download plugin because they do not support downloading into custom columns.

I did have a user so keen for this type of plugin (reading both #reviews and the detailed rating to more decimal places) that he paid me to write a gui plugin to do it, which works for both Amazon and Goodreads. However I have not made it publicly available, both out of respect to the user who paid for my time and for the additional overhead of ongoing maintenance.

So basically, unless you write it yourself or find someone else to write it for you there isn't really a way to do it easily.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote