View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #50
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
So what? You can still run all your old apps on the desktop.
I'm specifically talking about the Metro UI of Win8. Why are you bringing up "old apps"?

Are people so in-the-tank for Microsoft that they are unable to acknowledge legitimate criticism of Windows 8?

Apparently so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
A lot of people complain about any change. Almost as many complain about stale. I don't see what the big deal is. There are enough versions of enough operating systems for each person to choose. Maybe complaining fulfills?
You are conveniently ignoring the fact that virtually all new laptops are preloaded with Windows 8. If you don't see the big deal in buying a new laptop w/Win8, spending an additional $50-100 for Win7, and then installing it on the new laptop then I wouldn't expect you to see the legitimate deficiencies of Win8.

Last edited by WillysJeepMan; 02-20-2013 at 01:43 PM.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote