View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 11:02 AM   #1
grimo1re
Geekette
grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Sony Reader PRS500, PocketBook 360
Question Book for my husband?

Hi all,

I need some help. My husband's birthday is coming up and he asked for some fiction books. He's not a big fiction reader, generally prefers non-fiction, but occasionally he really feels like getting lost in a good book. So now I'm trying to figure out what to get him. He's not in the mood for fantasy or sci-fi. He likes Tom Clancy's early work but is not in the mood for that now either. Nor legal thrillers. Can be comedy/funny. He wants something with solid characters he can really get invested in, good character development is paramount.

What are your recommendations?

Thanks guys!
grimo1re is offline   Reply With Quote