View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 08:12 PM   #51
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Perhaps we should also do a list of "Love/Hate" books - some titles I notice are people's favourites (like Lord of the Rings) and some readers just loathe them. Obviously they provoke strong feelings in people. I noticed someone else hates "Name of the Rose", one of my all time favourites and I am sure other MR contributors have seen some of their great literary loves scorned by others!
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote