View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 04:46 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
first book made with the gooey version (and a few manual retouches) online. yay ! more to follow.

but, notwithstanding the tips from the Department of Recursiveness Department, batch file goodness remains abstruse for the moment. i did a new conversion, and looked at the top of the window, and i can't see anything that looks like formats, header options, alignment... what *exactly* should i copy to the .bat file ?? to be more clear, my DOS window has this at the very top :

Code:
MOBIHEADER uniquid: 1691981635
MOBIHEADER ver: 4
MOBIHEADER exthflg: 80
EXTH doctype: EXTH
EXTH length: 156
EXTH n_items: 7
ITEM: 64 14 - 100 20 - Austen, Jane
ITEM: 6e 11 - 110 17 - FIC004000
ITEM: 69 10 - 105 16 - Classics
ITEM: 12c 36 - 300 54 - 0x (no, sorry, i really can't be bothered to retype that gazillion-digit number by hand)
ITEM: c9 c - 201 12 - 0c00018
----> Cover Image_Index: 24
ITEM: cb c - 203 12 - 0x0000
ITEM: ca c - 202 12 0x00019
(and then there's all the images listed with names and dimensions and such).

if it helps, these are the output options i've selected in the interface :
- REB1200 .imp
- add cover image
- OEBFF .oeb
- no justify
- BD Notice will be removed
- no para sep.
- Header + Color FFFFFF
- verbose
- debug info
- bgcolor FFFFFF

[PRE-EMPTIVE EDIT : it seemed to me that the first info of my DOS window must be getting cut off (i don't know if there is a maximum length to a DOS window ?), so i did a conversion on a very small mobi file with no images, and i unselected "debug info". problem solved, i can see the options at the top of the window. i'm leaving this part of the message though, in case someone else is as big a goon when it comes to this stuff as me i'm going to try the recursive batch repetitive conversion recursiveness now. further updates as events warrant ]
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote