View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:08 AM   #131
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyria View Post
I seem to be in the minority but I really don't like to use the light during the day. I only start to turn it on at dusk. It's really very convenient, but I never, even at the lowest setting, stop to note that somehow it seems artificial. When I'm reading on my Kindle 4 for example and the light conditions are good, I forget that I'm reading on a device. Not so with frontlight on.
Yes, I'm getting that artificial thing too. After using it for a couple of days, I'm finding that I only really like reading on the PW with the light turned right down to the minimum.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote