View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 12:38 PM   #15
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcey View Post
Seriously is it only $500 a year for textbooks? That's what I had to pay in the dark ages and then I had an instructor that handed out Xeroxed magazine articles all year because the textbook was out of date.
I just picked the number out of the air... having been a few decades since I've been in school, I'm hardly the one to ask about up-to-date costs. I could have as easily said a thousand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcey View Post
I think the best solution is to include the textbook cost in the course fees.
But then the class fees will just be too high.

I wasn't being rhetorical at all... I believe in the sponsor/patron revenue system for e-books, and I'm driving everyone crazy mentioning it everywhere! (Don't believe me? Just check acidzebra's blood pressure... I'll bet he needs a sit-down!)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote