View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 03:19 PM   #5
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by asjogren View Post
Is this more usable as a rapid prototyping tool? Would it be good for that purpose?
I'm not sure, but I'm inclined to believe it is not. Visual Basic and NetBeans are a good example of Rapid proto typing tools. Where they give you a good GUI builder and the ability to add code.

You can't do that here, everything here is GUI driven. To me this is a tool that allows non developers to create some semi complex apps. The GUI builder is a bit clunky and so is the logic builder, but if you have the time and patience it can be used to create a decent app.

Now if you ask me would I use this to build an app the answer is heck now. I think I would stick to Eclipse.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote