View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 04:00 PM   #28
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Kaz: I still do exactly like Shannon and plan decors with Ikea furniture over and over again! When they publish the catalog each year, around the end of July (it's coming!!) I go through it at least once everyday for a month, mark my favorite pages, evaluate the new design fabrics for Ektorp couches ( I want one badly, but I'm in no position to invest in anything worth more than 20 bucks ), make a wish list once I figured out in my head the new decor I want, then only I feel comfortable enough to put it away in a corner of my (not yet Billy) bookcase. It's manic. I think that if you get the Ikea bug, you are bound to have it badly, so there is no hope for Shannon if she's bitten!

Mike: I want to go shopping with you!

Krisk: !!! What???? Go, go now! At least you'll know if you like or you hate it! You needed furniture, didn't you? You are bound to find affordable and good looking pieces there. And they have plenty of baskets...I know you love baskets!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote