View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 12:30 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
See Hi, Can someone take photo to show me some files displayed in V3,BEBook or Ez Reader. As I discussed there, I don't find the CHM reader on the Hanlin to be very useful (but I only tried a couple of CHM files). As cvkemp says, the addition of mobile Adobe Digital Editions (in place of MobiPocket's Java Reader) on the Hanlins will be a game changer for PDFs. Note, however that this means that "magnification" will mean "reflow" which does not always work. See post #7 in the photos thread for a link to Sony's Windows ebook Reader, which also uses mobile ADE (but an older version).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote