View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 03:45 AM   #7
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
this is the list i use to find out about authors of some of the classics

http://home.austarnet.com.au/petersy...oks_rank1.html

I hated Electric sheep by philip k d1ck. and i guess im nto really into cyberpunk cause neuromancer by gibson. it was a bore. but the other things ive read ive liked.

anyone know a good place to find out about new Scifi? the only author im reading that is still writing is Orson Scott card, and Joe Haldeman. i would like to add to that list.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote