View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 01:08 AM   #60
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Ah...Sweet! Thanks Toxaris!!
I had built up a bunch of macros over the years to do exactly what you have here. Did you know that when you upgrade windows on your computer (clean install) that your "normal" module does NOT get backed up with everything else??!!?? Needless to say I was rather upset that all that work was gone...but now I found this and that saved a bunch of work redoing it all.
I also liked how you accomplished some things - I've been working through the code for the last couple of hours. I added a couple things that you might like. Can I send this file to you? I'd rather not post it on here until you've had a chance to look it over - don't want to confuse anyone!! Cheers!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote