View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Uh... I was hoping for a bit more insight than that. That's what I'm doing.

But I often have to "tap the right edge" multiple times to get the page to turn. And the same spot doesn't always work. It's like a moving target.
Hand temp plays a part at this. I have problems like you mention due to cold fingers. I have the KFv1 but I just tap the screen not on the edge but in right side area. It's all about how long you press and how short. It will take some practice to get it down. Use the pad of your thumb not the tip.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote