View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 09:11 PM   #22
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
For the life of me I can't image why there is not a good open source reader app out there. Something that connects to Calibre, syncs across desktops and mobile devices, and is "public." A reader that focuses on the reading experience and NOT the selling experience (i.e.: download and sync our drm books from our store only).

Yes... I understand that it's all about publishers making money. But I read, almost exclusively, free, public domain, drm free material... why should I be limited to apps that are designed to sell and push a particular vendors product?
Port cool reader. Read about it in are wiki. The source is on Sourceforge.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote